Dynabook Portage X30L-J Reviwe

 Product Review

Dynabook Portage X30L-J



(Overview)

The Dynabook Portage X30L-J is laptop.

Suitable for school works and company work.

The price of The Dynabook Portage is around 180000 yen.

(Features)

The weight of laptop is 907g.

・Complete privacy with fingerprint reader and IR face recognition.

・Equipped a microphone and speaker for recording and calling.

・Equipped Windows 10 pro and Windows 10 Home.

(Pros and Cons)

(+) Easy to carry due to light weight.

(+) Great battery life

(+) Complete privacy with fingerprint reader and IR face recognition.

(+) Easy to work at school, because it is equipped with Wndows.

(-) Fragile due to light material.

(-) Price is too expensive.


(Rating)

I give this Dynabook Portage 30L-J a score of 9/10


I think a great laptop for someone who works easyly at school and use it at company after graduating. Also, I recomened someone who store important information in computers. Although Dynabook Portage 30L-J is too expensive and fragile due to light material. However I recomened Dynabook Portage 30L-J because there are many good points that make up for the bad point.

コメント

  1. I'm looking for a long-battery laptop, so I think your blog gives me useful information.

    返信削除
  2. This personal computer do not have 1 kilogram, so it seems convenient to carry. I want to use it at once.

    返信削除
  3. Dynabook is easy to use, I use similar product now.

    返信削除
  4. I understand taht it has many positive points, but fragile is not good for me because iI want to use one product long time.

    返信削除
  5. This laptop looks easy to carry. The long battery is also good!

    返信削除
  6. My baggage is always heavy, so I want a light laptop like this!

    返信削除
  7. I use computers a lot, so I want a cool computer like this!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Health Survey Analysis

My Invention